If you would like to book one of these clinics, please book your appointment online, or contact us on 01689 852204.
Our doctors, practice nurses and the health care assistant run clinics and offer advice on many health matters including the following:
- Vaccinations (including foreign travel as dictated by NHS Guidelines
- Blood Pressure checks
- Removal of Stitches
- Pill Checks, Contraceptive Coil Insertion and Implant insertion done at the surgery
- Coronary Heart Disease
- Phlebotomy (blood test) services – Predominantly for the benefit of our patients who are over65 years of age and/or with poor mobility. Blood test services are also available at Orpington Hospital via an appointment
- Seasonal Flu vaccine clinic
- Minor Surgery Procedures – Available with Dr Prema Ravi (Weekly Thurs mornings) – For any ‘lumps and bumps’. Referrals to this service by GP/Nurse Practitioner only, internal and outside practices.
- Sexual Health Clinic – For Smears, Post Natal Checks, Contraception, Contraception Implants and Pill Checks. We currently offering service to two other practices in Orpington, Family Surgery and Whitehouse Surgery.
- Physiotherapy – If you have a bone, joint or muscle problem, you can now speak to or see a first contact physiotherapist here at Chelsfield Surgery instead of a GP. atients must be 16 yrs and over to book these appointments. Call 01689 852204 or ask at reception.