Patients are being contacted by mobile phone, text or letter to invite them in for their 1st dose of Covid19 vaccine. This is being carried out for your local practices by Bromley Alliance at the Orpington Wellbeing Health Centre until at least 31/03/2021. There are sometimes a surplus of vaccine available for local practices to run surgery vaccination clinics but these are not regular and often at short notice. NHS England are responding to the national priority groups 1-4 (by 15/02/2021) and 5 - 9 thereafter. Bromley Alliance will be continuing to roll out the Pfizer vaccine from the Orpington Wellbeing Health Centre with local GP surgeries being able to HOPEFULLY carry forward the rollout of the Astra Zeneca vaccine, but no definite plans as yet. It is important that you take the first opportunity to get your Covid19 vaccination to ensure that you are protected wherever you may be offered a vaccine. A vaccination programme of this size and scale (1st and 2nd doses) will still take some time to roll out in full but we want to assure you that there is enough vaccination for everyone and no one will be forgotten
Please continue to follow all government guidelines to help control the virus and keep you, your loved ones and your community safe.
Thankyou for your patience and understanding during these unprecedented times.
Information on the vaccine is available on www.selondonccg.nhs.uk/what-we-do/covid-19/
- residents in a care home for older adults and their carers
- all those 80 years of age and over and frontline health and social care workers
- all those 75 years of age and over
- all those 70 years of age and over and clinically extremely vulnerable individuals
- all those 65 years of age and over
- all individuals aged 16 years to 64 years with underlying health conditions which put them at higher risk of serious disease and mortality
- all those 60 years of age and over
- all those 55 years of age and over
- all those 50 years of age and over
Key workers, and the rest of the population