Please note that people in the 50-64-year old age group will not be vaccinated until November and December at the earliest, providing there is sufficient vaccine, and no appointments will be offered for this age group until then. This is to ensure that those who are most at risk are vaccinated first. If you are 50-64 and you are in one of the other groups which is eligible for the flu vaccination, for example you have a health condition which puts you at risk from the flu, you will be invited earlier.
Please also note that GPs are not to vaccinate this age group until the clinically at risk have been done - update from NHS England August 2020
ADDITIONAL Seasonal Flu Vaccinations available for Over 65s and Chronic Disease Patients (CHD, Diabetes, Stroke, COPD) from october and throughout nov and dec
1) Appointments are all pre-bookable
2) You must wear a face covering
3) You will have your temperature taken upon entering the building
4) Sanitise your hands in Reception lobby
5) Social distance as per our Receptionist instructions
6) You may be asked to wait outside if social distancing cannot be maintained, bring an umbrella just in case?
7) Enter through the front door, and exit through the extension back door
8) Wear short sleeved shirt/top to assist the nurse in giving the vaccination